Push the Lane is an endlessly replayable single player strategy game designed and created by Keith Burgun, the designer of 100 Rogues and Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure. Choose a character, defend your lanes, fight monsters, and purchase items as you push out four procedurally generated lanes and destroy enemy towers.
- Several unique playable characters, with more to come on the way
- A deck-building system that allows you to unlock new cards over time and customize your build
- Four distinct randomly chosen "zones" (desert, town, etc) each with their own bosses and monster types
- Whimsical style - you fight strange fantasy beasts like dragons alongside weird monsters like potatoes
- Single-player Elo system which makes sure you're always playing at your level
- Original chiptune soundtrack
- Bright, colorful pixel art
- Way more to come soon!
Please read more about the game over at Steam!